free screen capture software
Free screen capture softwareTools that can make screenshot (image that shows all visible items on your monitor) of your whole desktop or only selected window and save it as picture.
- LICEcap 1.24
- simple tool that capture an area of your desktop and save it directly to GIF.
- Capture 2.02
- Utility for Windows (and NT), which allows you to capture the entire screen, at any color depth and resolution, and save it into a bitmap file for editing. If you are interested in only capturing one window, you can select to capture the active application window only.
- FastStone Screen Capture 7.9
- screen capture software that allows you to select and capture anything on your screen(s) including scrolling web pages. With its Text Board, you can easily annotate your screenshots with texts, arrowed lines, rectangles, highlights and watermarks. You can also crop, resize, adjust colors of your screenshots. Major graphic formats are supported: BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, ICO and TGA.
- Gadwin PrintScreen 3.1
- captures the contents of the screen with a single keystroke. The captured screen can then be sent to the printer, or saved to disk as a file in 6 different graphics file formats. It can capture the entire Windows screen, the active window, or a specified area, when the hot key is pressed. The hot key defaults to the PrintScreen key, but users may also define other keys to initiate a capture.
- MWSnap 3.00.0.74
- Tool for snapping (capturing) images from selected parts of the screen. Current version is capable of capturing the whole desktop, a highlighted window, an active menu, or a fixed or free rectangular part of the screen.
- Screen Grab Pro 1.5
- free screen capture software. It features one click grab of any screen for ease of use, timer operation, current window selection list and more. It copies a bitmap to clipboard ready for pasting.
- ScreenHunter 4.0 free
- Screen capture software which can copy the fullscreen, the active window, the client window or a rectangular area.
It features auto-save of capture in BMP or JPG format, save to Clipboard, timed capture (1 to 60 seconds) and selectable hotkey capture (F1 to F10).
broken link?Comments 1
- screenshot tool with annotation possibilities so you can add arrows, rectangles, text and more into the image. It's really helpful when you are trying to explain or show something.
- Url2bmp 1.03
- Tool to convert and URL to image.
- WebShot 1.89
- allows you to take screenshots of web pages and save them as full sized images or thumbnails. Screenshots images can be output in the JPG, GIF, PNG, or BMP formats.
- WinGrab 1.34a
- Captures screen images (desktop or a selected window) and saves them as jpeg, tiff, png, bmp. The program is
for Windows 95/98 and Windows NT4/2000.
Copyright © 1998-2014 Zdenek Rauner
, all rights reserved, pages updated on: 17-Dec-2014 - 02:36:04
free screen capture software