file management freeware – free file managers
Free file management tools
- Comparing [ 6 ]
- Defragment [ 6 ]
- Duplicate file finders [ 3 ]
- File compression [ 14 ]
- File managers [ 11 ]
- File recovery [ 9 ]
- File searching [ 6 ]
- File splitting [ 1 ]
- Renaming tools [ 6 ]
- Uninstalling and Drive cleaning [ 10 ]
- Freeware : Utilities : Security : Erasing
- Allway Sync 17.2.17
- free file and folder synchronizer, it synchronizes local, network or removable files and folders. Fast, safe, stable and easy-to-use.
- AttributeMagic Free 2.1
- Utility to view and change file attributes: creation date, last access date.
- Burn to the Brim 2.9.0
- Utility which selects the group of files or directories (documents, mp3 files, whatever you like to burn) which optimally fills a cdr or other medium (or multiple CDRs/media).
- CatFish 1.9
- Free disk catalog browser which runs on Windows 3.1x, 95, 98, and NT.
- Change Case 3.1
- Utility used to change filename, directory name case and timestamp automatically. It is specially applied to transfer files between different OSes, beautify the name of files download from the Internet and upgrade to Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000 from MS-DOS. It provides four choices: upper case, lower case, capital case and word capital case. It can search & rename files in subfolders. Supports Explorer drag & drop, command line and Windows Explorer context menu.
- Disk Investigator 1.31
- Helps you to discover all that is hidden on your computer hard disk. It can also help you to recover lost data. Display the true drive contents by bypassing the operating system and directly reading the raw drive sectors. View and search raw directories, files, clusters, and system sectors.
- With this tool you can create catalogs of all disks where Windows assigned a drive letter to.
- ExplorerXP 1.05
- Fast, small, compact and innovative freeware (for non - commercial use) file manager for Windows 2000/XP. Unlike the regular Windows Explorer, it displays the total size of each folder and allows you to browse multiple folders from a tabbed interface. It also includes an option to split and merge files, and to select or delete files based on wildcards.
- FastCopy 3.32
- very fast copy/delete software on Windows.
- FastSum 220.127.116.11
- An extremely fast utility for your files integrity control. The high accuracy attains through the usage of a cryptographic algorithm, as a matter of fact FastSum is a Windows MD5 Checker.
- FileExtensionManager 1.0
- It is the missing feature in Windows Explorer to let you change the extension of any file with ease.
- Filemon 7.04
- Monitors and displays file system activity on a system in real-time. Its advanced capabilities make it a powerful tool for exploring the way Windows works, seeing how applications use the files and DLLs, or tracking down problems in system or application file configurations.
- Folder Marker 1.4
- small utility that lets you change folder icon (mark folders) by priority (high, normal, low), level of project completeness (done, half-done, planned) and type of information stored in them (work, important, temp and private files).
- ICEWatch 3.12.00
- A file change monitor.
- JDiskReport 1.1
- Enables you to understand how much space the files and directories consume on your disk drives, and it helps you find obsolete files and folders. The tool analyses your disk drives and collects several statistics which you can view as overview charts and details tables.
- MacExplorer 1.1
- Windows program allowing to analyze Macintosh files stored on a Windows NT Server.
- MacVolumes 1.0
- Windows utility to analyze Macintosh files signatures stored in Macintosh volumes index on Windows NT 4.0 or 2000. The report status lets you detect a need of reorganization to maintain good performances.
- MD Folder 1.1
- Do you still angry about the way to create a new folder with Windows 95 or Windows NT 4.0 Explorer? MDFolder is the solution. By clicking the right mousebutton at the desired folder and choosing New Folder you getting an new folder with a name of your choice.
- MD5Summer 18.104.22.168
- Application for Microsoft Windows 9x, NT, ME and 2000 which generates and verifies md5 checksums. Its output file is compatible with the output of the Linux GNU MD5Sum and it will also read Linux generated files.
- MoniDIR 2000
- It can help you to stay abreast of changes that occur in folders on your computer, letting you specify up to 20 directories to monitor, including your network drives.
- NewMove 1.00
- Powerful tool for copying files. You can for example copy only the newest x files, or move all the files except the files from last days.
- Open Subfolder 1.0.2
- Contextual menu extension for Mac OS and Windows which adds the ability to open a folder located inside of the currently selected folder.
- ReadOnly Info
- Change the read-only attribute of multiple files in subfolders.
- ScanDir 1.1
- Scan (multiple) directories for all or a selection of files. Selection criteria based on filename,path, extension, filesize and / or filedate. Scan results can be printed or saved in an output file.Output header, seperator character, size of result list and output format are all customizable.Delete, Rename, Copy, Move or change Attributes of selected files.
- Stats 2000 1.8
- Disk utility that collects numerous disk statistics for your personal computer or network drives. The easy to use tabbed interface provides quick and valuable information on file types, creation dates, file ages, age distribution, file size distribution, wasted space, and more. All data is presented in attractive 3d graphs or in text grids for exact numbers. Works over multiple disk drives.
- Teracopy 2.0 beta 3
- compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed.
- Tree Comp 4.0 b34
- An interactive utility to keep 2 directory trees and the files within the directories in sync. The combined tree is displayed using a treeview control with icons indicating the status per directory.
- TreeCopy 1.11
- Have you ever needed to copy a directory structure without copying the files? TreeCopy now makes this possible. Our small program will allow you to select the source directory and destination directory, and it will proceed to copy ONLY the directory structure. The utility is bundled with functionality such as a command line interface, display of Win32 or Win 3.x display, showing different drive types, and more.
- TreeSize Free 4.0.2
- tool to tell you where the disk space has gone to. It shows you the size of folders, including its subfolders and files.
- Unlocker 1.8.6
- Windows explorer extension that allows you to delete locked files.
- WAssociate 3.4.4
- intended to edit the associations between file name extensions and the file types stored in the Windows registry.
- WhoLockMe 2.0 beta
- little extension for your Microsoft Explorer that will show you a list of all the processes locking your selected file.
- XXCOPY 3.21.5
- powerful substitute to standard Xcopy with many features.
- yEnc32 1.0.8
- open-source Win32 implementation of the yEnc binary encoding system, which is primarily used in Usenet newsgroup posts. It supports basic file yEncoding/yDecoding, with a friendly, easy-to-use interface.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Zdenek Rauner
, all rights reserved, pages updated on: 23-Nov-2017 - 10:27:13
file management freeware – free file managers