file compression freeware tools - archive your files - there isn't only ZIP
File compression freeware
- Bandizip 6.24
- free file archiver for Windows. Supports ZIP, 7Z(lzma2), ZIPX(xz), EXE(sfx), TAR, TGZ, LZH(lh7), ISO(joliet), GZ, XZ. Usually very fast as it supports multi-core CPUs.
- 7-Zip 19.00 (19.02 alpha)
- file archiver with high compression ratio and powerful command line options. Also support ZIP, CAB, RAR, GZIP, BZIP2 and TAR archives.
- ArcConvert 0.65a
- this convertor can convert the following archives: 7-ZIP, LZH, CAB, ZIP, ARJ, ACE, RAR, TAR, TGZ, GZ, Z, BZ2, YZ1, YZ2, GCA, BEL, RPM, DEB, BH, Noa32, HKI, PAQAR, SQX, HA, ZOO, UHARC, LFB, ZLIB, UCL, IMP, RS, SPL, APK, Arc, DZ, MSI to the following ones: ZIP, 7-ZIP, CAB, LHA, TAR, TGZ, BZ2, YZ1, BGA, RAR, ACE, NOA32, HKI, PAQAR, UHARC, YZ2, DZ, HA.
- ArjVol 95 1.0
- Front-end to the popular ARJ(TM) archiver. It allows you to easily create and join multiple archiver volumes.
- DiskInternals ZIP Repair 1.0
- robust recovery wizard that protects you against the loss of important data in case of zip archive damages. Its smart algorithm swiftly recovers zip files from internal errors and saves its contents to a new archive.
- Dzip 2.9
- Program you can use to compress files. It performs just as good as the competition, or slightly better, on average, both in compression ratio and time.
- FilZip 3.06
- Archiving utility with all the standard operations and support for 14 archive types.
- FreeZip 1.4.9
- Small, fast and efficient Zip utility for compression and decompression of files and directories in Windows 95/98/NT. FreeZip integrates with Windows Explorer and uses file associations and context menus to zip or unzip files, including long file names and subdirectories.
- FS ZIP Extractor
- Tool that allows you to create self-extracting .zip archives that are run as an executable .exe file.
- IZArc 3.81 build 1550
- archive utility that supports many archive formats like: 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, WAR, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO. With a modern easy-to-use interface, IZArc provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools. It allows you to drag and drop files from and to Windows Explorer, create and extract archives directly in Windows Explorer, create multiple archives spanning disks, creating self-extracting archives, repair damaged zip archives, converting from one archive type to another, view and write comments and more.
- PeaZip 6.9.2
- open source file and archive manager, PeaZip is cross platform, available as portable and installable software for 32 and 64 bit Windows (9x, 2000, XP, Vista) and Linux.
- Powerful award-winning freeware archiving utility for Windows that provides support for a wide range of compressed, encoded and disc-image files, as well as very powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
- UltimateZip 4.0
- Archive utility that supports Zip, Blak Hole, Cabinet, Jar ,Lha ,GZip ,Tar and Tar-GZip archives.
- UPX 3.94
- portable, extendable, high-performance executable packer for several different executable formats. It achieves an excellent compression ratio and offers very fast decompression. Your executables suffer no memory overhead or other drawbacks.
- Freeware : Utilities : Backup
Copyright © 1998-2019 Zdenek Rauner
, all rights reserved, pages updated on: 17-Oct-2019 - 02:48:43