free color pickers
Free color pickersHere we have the new color pickers to make the world around you more colorful and joyful as never before. So just chill and relax and let the color pickers do the job. The color pickers provide you with enormous choices to set the color backgrounds on the webpage as you change the curtains of your room. Each color in the color picker scheme is represented by a hash code, which you do not have to worry about. As one says, change is always better, thus you can blissfully use the color pickers to suit your mood. If you are feeling dull then you make the color bit more bright, to cheer you up. If you are happy then it is good for you and others.
- Absolute Color Picker 3.0
- freeware that lets you select a color anywhere on your screen or by means of various color models and convert it into HTML-based hexadecimal representation. Featuring color history builder, color scheme generator and management system, it also offers a number of unique extended color models (HSB Brightness, HSB Radial, HSB Hue, RGB 3D Sphere, HSB Hue2, HSB Pens, HSB Hexagons and HSB Palettes).
- Color Pic
- Color picker with a magnifier attached. Control it from the keyboard and grab up to 8 colors at once. It runs on Windows NT/98/95/2000, and there's no setup, just unzip it, it's only 150K.
- GetColor! 1.0
- Allows you to retrieve the color of any pixel on your desktop easily: just move the eyedropper tool into any place of your desktop and GetColor! will show you the color value. The color value is diplayed in 4 main forms: RGB, HEX, HTML and WinAPI constant, and you are able to copy one or all of them to clipboard.
- GetTheColor 1.0.1
- small application that runs in Windows systray, shows the color under the mouse cursor and allows you to copy it into your clipboard.
- Just Color Picker 4.2
- color picker and color mixing tool, including harmonious color finder; features 5 formats of picked color value (HTML, RGB, HEX, HSB/HSV, HSL), 3-9-15x zoom, picked colors history, RGB & RYB color wheels, RGB and HSV color mixers and user defined hotkey.
- Pixie 4.1
- Easy to use, fast and small utility designed specially
to fit the needs of webmasters and designers. Pixie is a colour spy plus a mouse tracker. Run it, simply point to the colour and it will tell you the hex, RGB, HTML-ready, CMYK and HSV values of colour.
Copyright © 1998-2018 Zdenek Rauner
, all rights reserved, pages updated on: 20-Jun-2018 - 05:14:40
free color pickers