internet and network freeware tools
Free internet and network tools
- Ping and Trace [ 10 ]
- Searching [ 2 ]
- Alien IP 1.1
- will detect host computer country by IP or web address and show city/country on the world map.
- BitMeter II 3.6.0
- bandwidth meter that allows you to visually monitor your internet connection by displaying a scrolling graph that shows your upload and download speed over time.
- DHCP Fix 1.01
- Simple program that closes a security hole in Windows 95/98/2000 that can make it possible for another computer to monitor every piece of information that comes and goes from it. The program will allow you to enable or disable the registry entry that closes this particular hole.
- Emsa Bandwidth Monitor 1.0.44
- Utility which allows monitoring your internet connection speed, total traffic, average download/upload speed,and more.
- Gamer's IPX Tunnel 0.98 (0.99 beta 4)
- Utility to link LANs together over the internet for IPX-based network gameplay.
- LogMerger 1.2a
- Program that let you merge any number of logfiles into a single file and still maintain the same chronological order.
- NetRadar 2.0.6
- Tool for analyzing network topology for congestion problems. It is targeted mainly at networking experts, but can be used by anyone with a network connection. It produces graphs of your network connection, shown below, which can be analyzed for things like redudandant or missing topology, congestion problems, and similar related ideas.
- NetSetMan 4.5.0
- network settings manager which can easily switch between 5 different, visually structured profiles including: IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, Preferred & Alternate DNS Server, Computer Name, Workgroup, DNS Domain and WINS Server.
- OnlineEye 2.10
- Have your WWW-Onlinetime always under full control. You can either show warnings after a free definable time interval, shutdown your computer after some time, or just hangup your connection automaticly. And last but not least ist works not just for your IDSN or Modem, its works also for DSL and Cablemodems.
- Radmin VPN 1.0.3329
- tool to create virtual private network (VPN) for different needs. The program allows users to establish a secure connection between computers over the Internet as if they were connected over a LAN.
- SiteUp 1.1
- it monitors your web sites and warns you when any become unreachable (e.g. when a server crashes). Because it checks page content it can even detect when the server is OK, but a site or page is unavailable.
- The Dude 3.6
- it will automatically scan all devices within specified subnets, draw and layout a map of your networks, monitor services of your devices and alert you in case some service has problems.
- Traffic Shaper XP 1.17
- traffic shaping and bandwidth management freeware for Windows 2000 and XP. Includes speed limiting, TCP ack prioritization, port filtering and traffic monitoring.
- Web Site Publisher 1.6.2 build 2167
- free tool which will publish (i.e. copy or upload) the web site you develop on your computer to the web. Once your site is on the web you can make changes to the copy on your computer knowing that Web Site Publisher will update to the web just those parts that you have changed.
- WhoIs ULTRA 3.01
- Application that goes out on the net and looks up domain registration information. It will show you if a domain has already been registered and if so it return the administration/owner contact information.
- Wireshark 2.4.1
- network protocol analyzer with live capture that offers you deep inspection of hundreds of protocols.
- XP TCP/IP Repair
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) for commands in Windows XP that repair your TCP/IP registry settings and your Winsock LSP's.
Copyright © 1998-2018 Zdenek Rauner
, all rights reserved, pages updated on: 25-Aug-2018 - 03:40:13
internet and network freeware tools